Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hello from Fantasy Land!

So just had my cousins wedding! so much fun! I love my family. they are hilarious and energetic and wonderful. We had a Batstone dance off with a bunch of cousins. Love it. 

School started. I'm kinda living two lives, one at school and one at home/church/with calvary people. 

I kinda feel like I am on vacation and time isn't really passing at all. I feel like I am in LaLa Land. Its weird to think that some of these people I will know for a long time and be good friends with. 

God is good, but I wish I had more time to do lots of devotions/read etc. 
Umm.. that is all my jabber as of now. 

1 comment:

Brianna said...

you're on vacation?! i'd like to feel like that! :-)

and dude...i've learned you just have to force yourself to make time for devotions and such...it's pretty rewarding. :-)