Thursday, October 1, 2009

New ideas. New things to come.

Confession:
I would love to be a great blogger. I read lots of blogs
Examples:
cakewrecks.com
bakerella.blogspot.com
thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justintaylor/
stuffchristianslike.net
thesartorialist.blogspot.com

All of these blogs have found there niche, there little interesting thing that they discuss. That is what I need. I need an idea. I love the idea of Stuff Christians Like, which is an observation and discussion about goofy things Christians do. Or Cake Wrecks, which is entirely about hilariously messed up cakes. So what is my niche?

So (hopefully) I will be trying some new things on here. Seeing what I like writing about. I need to practice writing, because I want to see if that is an area the Lord wants to use me. If not, then so be it, but it should be fun to try :)

1 comment:

Brianna said...

yayyy!! i'll try and think about something that could be your niche. ;) also i'm pretty sure that God is already using you in writing. so...you should keep going.