so a few days ago, probably sunday or monday night, I had a dream that I was at church trying to put up the lyrics for worship, but it wasn't working! I was going crazy in my dream and then I realized that it was because I was using David Fray's computer and not Al's. This was weird because David's is silver and Al's is black. Anyway...
ON wednesday, Al was out of town, so no computer, and we had to use David Fray's, which was not working!!!! Crazy! I totally forgot about my dream until after church. It was trippy.
Bri and bailey- i think we should use our blogs more. They make me laugh.
2 comments:
haha for sure! yeah since bri deleted all other forms of personal online communication she BETTER start using her blog more! ;)
woah! that is so trippy!! weeeird.
haha! okay yes, i will start blogging more. and i too agree that our blogs are so funny....haha. it's a good thing our humor is so terrific...we are wonderful people. hahahaha love you guys!
Post a Comment