I take a lot of naps. Sometimes, I get the beauty of entering R.E.M sleep and dreaming.
Dreams are funny things, aren't they? Most of the time, they make little sense, and characters appear and disappear with no logical sense to it at all.
But, sometimes they sort of reach into us and play for us a little movie about what we either want, don't want, or are terrified of, in a very realistic way. They have a odd habit of revealing my subconscious.
The whole point of this is, I just had the oddest, yet very realistic dream involving people from my past. It was all pretty logical and I woke up really confused. Had to remember where I was for a second. Now I have the post-nap fog in my head. You know what I mean? What day is it?
"You roll out of bed
and on your knees.
And for a second you can hardly breathe."
1 comment:
hm....i must ask what this dream is the next time i see you...tomorrow? :)
Post a Comment